I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Dip

Ingredients:
1 can Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Mix
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3oz. box instant vanilla pudding
1 C sifted powdered sugar

Instructions:
Mix first three ingredients, then gradually add sifted powdered sugar (to prevent lumps). Note that the Libby's Pumpkin Pie MIX is used, not regular pumpkin. This product has spices mixed in. Serve dip with gingersnaps. Yum! A great fall or Thanksgiving treat!
Adults and kids love this dip. I seve it with gingersnaps from World market. They come in a large red tin. They are thin, crispy, and perfect for this dip!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Pat, I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Go read about it on my post! Congratulations!!! xoxo, Kitty

    ReplyDelete