I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Honey, Soy and Ginger Chicken


Ingredients:
6 chicken thighs, skin on, trimmed
3 oz soy sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 C minced ginger root
1/2 C honey
1/4 C orange juice
1/2 onion, sliced vertically )

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients except chicken and onion in small pot. Heat until honey melts. Put chicken, skin side down in baking dish. sprinkle with onion, then pour cooled soy mix over it. Cover with foil, and marinate overnight. Bake in 350* oven for 30-40 minutes, then uncover, turn skin side up and bake for 30 minutes more at 375*.
This is a very tasty chicken recipe that I adapted from one by
the Barefoot Contessa. I serve it with Asian Noodles and a Japanese style salad. My guys loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment