I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fresh Figs With Blue Cheese, Honey, Prosciutto and Basil

.
Ingredients:
Ripe figs
Thinly sliced prosciutto
Maytag or other quality blue cheese
Sweet basil leaf for each fig half
Honey

Instructions:
Wash figs and remove stems. Slice in half lengthwise. If the figs are large, you can slice them into quarters. Put a drop or two of honey on each basil leaf; press some blue cheese ino the center of each fig slice, and place on basil leaf. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around center of fig, then put another dot of honey on top. Enjoy!
I adapted this recipe from another Blog, because I love all the ingredients, and it sounded quick and easy. I served them yesterday, and they were a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment