I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shrimp Pastries


Ingredients:
24 medium-large shrimp, peeled
1 can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
4 TBS butter
1 tsp. dried thyme
½ tsp. dried marjoram

Instructions:
Peel and devein shrimp, rinse and pat dry. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 triangles. Melt butter in small saucepan; stir in spices and salt and pepper to taste. Cool a bit. Dip each shrimp into butter mixture. Place shrimp on triangle base and roll to the opposite point. Place point side down on greased baking sheet. If I have any butter mixture left over, I baste the pastries with it. Bake 375* for 10-12 minutes.
My daughter-in-law gave me this recipe years ago, and I have served them many times. They disappear quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment