I love my followers! Join us, and I will follow back! Making new friends is so much fun!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Grilled Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Garlic


Ingredients:
8 4oz. New Zealand lamb chops
¼ C extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. finely minced garlic
1 TBS fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
Juice of ½ large lemon
1 tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients except lamb. Rub chops with mixture, and put in refrigerator for a couple of hours. Preheat grill to 400*. Cook on each side about 6 minutes, or until desired doneness. May also be cooked in oven.
My husband loves lamb, but I never cook it. For his 70th birthday I decided to finally give it a try. I found this recipe on Food Network, and made a fantastic meal of Tzatziki with pita bread, Greek salad, grilled lamb. Wayne's Risotto, and Buttery Minted Peas. A great combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment